The Master of Science and Technology Program is a two-year program which provides students with state-of-the-art multidisciplinary education. The courses offer them in-depth scientific knowledge relevant to your career interest, whether it is new technologies, economics, data science or sustainable development.
These industry-oriented master's degrees also equip students with the practical skills and initial work experience necessary to hit the ground running in industry.
Our programs are designed for students who want to play a key role in leading technology and business organizations throughout the world. As such, we are looking for highly qualified undergraduate students with a solid background in science and/or engineering.
MSc&T students acquire well-balanced theoretical and practical knowledge thanks to courses taught by École Polytechnique’s world-class professors, associated research centers, national and international academic partners, and top industry professionals.
École Polytechnique offers 8 MSc&T programs :
- Artificial Intelligence & Advanced Visual Computing
- Cybersecurity : Threats and Defenses
- Internet of Things : Innovation and Management
- Economics for Smart Cities and Climate Policy
- Data Science for Business (joint degree with HEC Paris)
- Economics, Data Analytics and Corporate Finance
- Environmental Engineering and Sustainability Management
- Energy Environment: Science Technology and Management
Admission criteria :
- Hold a Bachelor degree in fields related to the MSc&T you are interested in. Each MSc&T program has its own academic prerequisites. Please check this page for more information.
- Applicants must demonstrate full English-language proficiency (tests which are accepted: TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge Test). More information here.